When customers use the Website, the following acts by them are prohibited. Further, if the Corporation finds that any of the following prohibited acts have been performed, the Corporation may delete all or part of the results of such acts without advance notice to customers. However, the Corporation shall not be obligated to constantly monitor the Website.
- Acts that infringe or are likely to infringe the property, privacy or the like of the Corporation or third parties;
- Acts that cause or are likely to cause the Corporation or third parties to suffer damage or disadvantage;
- Acts that violate or are likely to violate good public morals;
- Criminal acts or acts that result in or are likely to result in criminal acts;
- Acts that injure the honor or trust of the Corporation or third parties;
- Acts of fraudulent declaration or notification such as the registration of e-mail addresses of other persons;
- Acts involving the use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses;
- Acts that violate or are likely to violate laws and regulations or ordinances;
- Other acts that the Corporation determines to be inappropriate.
Copyrights and trademarks
- The copyright for the Website and the Content are vested in the Corporation or third parties. Except for use for private and non-profit-making purposes and for cases authorized by the Copyright Act, any use (reproduction, transmission, distribution, transfer, adaptation or the like) of the Website or the Content without obtaining the permission of the copyright holders constitutes a violation of the Copyright Act.
- Since rights for intellectual property such as individual trademarks used on the Website are vested in the Corporation or holders of the respective rights, customers are not authorized to use them without obtaining prior permission.
- The Corporation may answer inquiries on the Website using e-mail. Since the copyright on the content of such answer is vested in the Corporation entirely, customers shall not be authorized to use it without obtaining permission. However, in any reply to the Corporation by e-mail, customers may cite all or part of the text in the e-mail from the Corporation.
Linking to this web site
- Publishing a link to the Website without obtaining permission is prohibited. Persons desiring to publish a link are requested to obtain the consent of the Corporation in advance. The link destination shall be limited to the top page of the Website only (https://www.kyosei.com/).
- The Corporation shall not be liable for any trouble or damage caused by any link to the Website.
- The existence of links on the Website to third parties’ websites shall not mean that the Website recommends the use of or the content shown on such websites.
- There are cases in which the Website links to websites of third parties or third parties link to the Website. In any case, the content of websites of third parties shall be managed and operated at the responsibility of third parties, and the Corporation shall not be liable for any trouble or damage caused by the use of such websites.
- The design and motion of the Website shall not guarantee that such design and motion are optimized to the functioning environment of all access terminals.
- The Corporation pays utmost attention to content, features and other matters to be taken care of when the Corporation publishes the Content on the Website. However, the Corporation shall not guarantee that the content of the Content is accurate or the latest information, or that it is secure.
- The Corporation shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by users through the use of the Website or the Content.
Governing law and court of jurisdiction
- The use and interpretation of the content of the Website shall be governed by the laws of Japan. The Osaka District Court of Japan shall be the court of the first instance with the exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute arising from the Website.